Product: Bbva Compass Bank Auto Loan Clear all filters (3 of 3 reviews match)
filters
seller:
product:
We've had an auto loan with them for a couple of years. Never been late, never missed a payment. Have been dunned for late charges when they incorrectly applied a payment. They acknowledged the error and said they removed the late charge. I'm still not sure that's true.
K. Rust

Update: Issue resolved because the loan has been paid off and this has been acknowledged by their computer system. I have NOT been contacted by anyone in their organization re...

I didn't like
  • Problem solving
  • Reliability
  • Customer service
Show

Bbva Compass Bank - Worst experience ever!

I brought a new car and it was total some months later. My insurance company and Gap insurance paid t hem. Now they are saying I still owe money. State farm says they took a while to send them the correct information and n o w I have a charged on my credit report. I will never use them again and will not recommend anyone. I been trying to contact them for a year and get the run around.
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Show

Bbva Compass Bank - Worst service line ever!!!

The only way to make a payment is to miss a payment time!!! Worst phone lines ever, I've called and called and tried to pay truck payments for 3 years now, still the same *** service and automated phone lines!!! Just be late then they will call you 200 *** times!!!! Would not recommend anyone to do anything with this company ever, by far worst of the worst!!! Love Doug